Aragami 2 is the continuation of a well-received TPP action game developed by Lince Works. The developers introduced many novelties to the gameplay mechanics, as well as graphics, and the game's visuals. Despite being a bit cartoonish in style, Aragami 2 is a brutal action game suitable only for older players. Additionally, next to a single-player campaign mode, the game features cross-platform cooperation mode in which players can have fun with up to two other friends..
Aragami 2 received generally positive reviews within the gaming community. Players appreciated new features introduced by developers from Lince Works, who managed to improve their game in almost every way. According to numerous opinions, the game is a very solid stealth-focused title.
In the game, players once again will step into the role of a ninja assassin. He belongs to a mysterious clan known as Aragami. They are elite warriors affected with a disease that allows them to control shadows which together with their training makes them extremely skilled infiltrators and assassins. However, these special abilities come with a cost - Aragamis' fate is sealed, as the sickness is slowly killing them, damaging their bodies from the inside. The player's task is to protect the Rashamon Valley, free his people enslaved by the invaders, and find a way to deal with the mysterious disease that's killing him.
Gameplay and mechanics
The action of the game is presented from the third-person perspective. During the gameplay, players will participate in dangerous, impossible you could say, missions that will require a subtle, stealthy approach. Most of our time we will spend sneaking behind enemy's lines and eliminating our targets quietly, without alerting guards. Special abilities of the protagonist will allow players to stay undetected.
With progression, players can unlock more powerful, deadly abilities. The game features 42 unique skills, divided into three different trees. Additionally, in Aragami 2 there is simple crafting mechanics - players can gather resources to create new equipment like weapons, and armors.
- Discover a full campaign and join the assassin squad up to 3 players in co-op.
- Manage covers and powers with agility. Take down your enemies with stealth kills and non-lethal takedowns.
- Become the master of a skill based combat with high risk and high reward.
- Craft your weapons and armors and upgrade your elite warrior with a wide variety of abilities and shadow powers.
- Save your people and defeat the curse before it ends with you and discover how the Aragami became a legend.
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Aragami 2 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10
- PROCESSOR: AMD FX-6100/Intel i3-3220 or Equivalent
- GRAPHICS: AMD Radeon HD 7750, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or Equivalent
- MEMORY: 8 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 10 GB available space