Fly the brand-new CH-67 Huron and Mi-290 Taru heavy-lift helicopters, and master Sling Loading to provide ground support in the Arma 3 Helicopters DLC.
- CH-67 Huron - The CH-67 Huron is a twin-engine, tandem rotor heavy-lift helicopter. Its primary role is the transportation of troops, vehicles and cargo. The Huron exists in two variants. The armed variant includes two side gunners manning 6.5 mm gatling guns, while the transport version exchanges gunners for two additional passenger positions.
- Mi-290 Taru - The Mi-290 Taru is a heavy utility helicopter with coaxial rotors and a unique modular construction. Mission pods enable the Taru to serve a variety of different roles. It can transport cargo, troops, and provide battlefield supplies (ammunition, fuel, repair facilities, and medical equipment). The helicopter can also lift light vehicles thanks to its sling loading capabilities.
- Showcase Sling Loading - Explore the new Sling Loading feature and use your heavy transport helicopter to support NATO forces on Altis.
- Time Trials - Win the gold medal and set the record time in four exclusive helicopter Time Trials.
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Arma 3 Helicopters Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64bit)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT / AMD Radeon HD 5670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 20 GB free space
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX 4300 or better
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series with 2 GB VRAM
- MEMORY: 6 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 25 GB HD