We always dreamed to play more games like Clive Barker’s: Undying, but the horror genre had a sudden change in direction which moved away from these niche games. As soon as Amnesia franchise started to pick up we saw an opportunity for a new mix. The general conception is that as soon as you have weapons to fight with, the horror part of the game fades away. We believe this is incorrect and Blinding Dark is our attempt to prove otherwise. Scarce ammunition, powerful enemies and limited options to recover health, creates a lot of tension and fear of death. Pair this up with the fact that there is a serious repercussion when dying and you have the danger / tension element back in the game.
- audacious combination between horror elements and old-styled first person shooter feeling
- interesting storyline that spans across multiple Acts and has deep roots within the general lore of the Blinding Dark world
- collect unique weapons and items, each with it’s specific use
- survive against hell spawns, demons, monsters and spirits, each with it’s unique strengths and weaknesses to discover and manipulate
- challenge yourself with difficult platforming and puzzle elements
- deep and rewarding exploration of hand-crafted environments, discover its secrets
- high quality graphics and first person full body view perspective
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Blinding Dark Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows XP
- PROCESSOR: 2.8 GHz Dual Core Intel / AMD
- GRAPHICS: nVidia 8600/9600GT / Radeaon HD2600/3600
- MEMORY: 3 GB
- DISK SPACE: 1100 MB