Cities in Motion 2 is the sequel to the popular mass transit simulation game Cities in Motion. Build, manage and lead your transportation network to provide cities with their ever changing needs. CIM2 introduces new features including multiplayer game modes, day and night cycles, timetables and dynamic cities.
Want more buses? Here they are! The Bus Mania pack offers five all-new bus type vehicles to spice up the game. Try out these modern vehicles to make the most of your routes, or build new lines with brand new vehicles for the citizens to marvel at.
- Pavlov Arriva: Do you have a line with hard to please customers? Pavlov Arriva is small, smart and very comfortable to ride. Passengers are sure to flock to this one!
- Comet Sun: Pretty average in every way. Not the best slogan, but the Sun is a well-rounded vehicle with decent capacity and speed. Decent for almost any route!
- Maurice Automaton: When your maintenance capacity is under a lot of stress, Maurice Automaton is the vehicle to choose. It has a sturdy structure and a low maintenance need, making it perfect for busy inner city routes with short intervals
- Arnauld 202: Need more capacity? The Arnauld 202 has lots of room and then some! It's very slow, but with the large capacity still very useful for routes with lots of passengers
- Stern-Berger ProTerra: Not many passengers fit into a Stern-Berger ProTerra, but its energy consumption is so low it basically runs on air! This small but powerful vehicle is the top of the line when it comes to eco-friendly inventions
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Cities in Motion 2 - Bus Mania Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP
- PROCESSOR: 2 GHz - Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon x2
- GRAPHICS: 512 MB VRAM - nVIDIA GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3850,
- MEMORY: 3 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 2 GB HD