An Action Puzzle Adventure Game with roots in the classic "Point & Click" genre. Take your time and explore the environment for clues to puzzles. Zoom in to detailed areas to find secrets that allow you to progress in the game.The story
Ceghran, The Dread King, has constructed a dungeon kingdom to house his lords, accumulate souls, create magical artifacts and form dreadful legions. Ceghran has his lords collecting souls to reconstruct his being. If Ceghran is successful in becoming whole, the world will be in anguish. It's now up to you to stop Ceghran and his Lords from causing mayhem across the realm. Complete with Built-Out 3D environments. Easy to Control, Graphic Intensive Artwork, Puzzles, Coin Collection, Sound Effects, Random Loot, Random Puzzles, Random Stories, Random Spawns, RPG Style, Progressive Elements.
- Top Down View Action: This game captures the player from a top down angle, providing you with an absolute way to see all.
- Multiple Control Support: Dungeon Lurk II provides you with many different ways to control the character including WASD, touch screen to move, mouse click to move, on screen joystick and game controller. Multi-Language Support: Over 50 languages supported (Machine translations in most languages).
- Traditional Adventure Style: Go back in time and relive the adventure game genre with updated mechanics and graphics.
- Live Action Cut Scenes: Experience puzzle solving with live action presentation cut scenes and enjoy the moment.
- Action Movement Puzzles: Some puzzles require your hand eye coordination to survive or solve the puzzle.
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Dungeon Lurk II - Leona Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- GRAPHICS: 256 MB VRAM
- MEMORY: 1 GB
- DISK SPACE: 200 MB available space