Family Man is a dark, story-led RPG that asks the question: When pushed to the limits of your own morality, how far would you go for the sake of your family? You owe money to the mob, and you've got three weeks to pay it back. Will you flip burgers and earn an honest living while scraping the money together... or will you take on some dirty jobs for more cash, but potentially push your family away?
Every decision you make affects everyone around you. The neighborhood will blossom or perish under the weight of your decisions, while the path you choose may lead to your household becoming stronger than ever... or the breakdown of your marriage and relationship with your child.
- Explore Riverport, and decide how you want to deal with each situation that arises
- Earn cash the hard (legal) way, or break a few rules here or there
- Every choice you make affects the neighborhood and your family
- Dozens of missions to complete and stories to resolve
- Unlock unique perks that suit your gameplay style
- Multiple different endings based on the decisions you made
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Family Man (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows 7, 8
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5
- GRAPHICS: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550/equivalent or higher
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 3 GB available space