After having banned the influence of the gods in Myrtana, the nameless hero and Xardas have left this world in order to prevail the balance of power. In their exile located somewhere between space and time, they watch the actions of the mortal beings.
As they discover a growing of the differences between orcs and humans again, they start to accuse each other and finally even a fight between the companions breaks loose. The nameless hero leaves the secret realm and wakes up in Myrtana, where he tries to unite Myrtana once for good - in a new empire for both orcs and human. Gothic 3 - Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition includes new quests, new monsters and many of the old friends who gamers around the world got to know before.
This standalone add-on will answer all the questions which have risen in the past and will slowly introduce the fans to a new chapter...
- Huge lively environment which reacts to the player’s actions, creating a very intense and realistic atmosphere
- Improved graphics quality thanks to updated engine technology
- Many intense hours of gameplay
- Improved combat system with new moves
- Plenty of new weapons, armors, monsters and quests
- Completely revised gameplay & combat system
- Major graphic & sound improvements for even greater atmosphere
- Numerous upgrades, additions and little extras
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods - Enhanced Edition Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- PROCESSOR: 2.5 GHz Intel Pentium / AMD Athlon
- GRAPHICS: 256 MB VRAM - ATI Radeon X1900 / nVidia GeForce 7900
- MEMORY: 1.5 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 5 GB HD