Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is the next installment in the cult classic action game series, developed and released in 2002 by Rockstar Games. Feel the 1980s vibes and set off on an adventure in sunny Vice City! The title collects very positive reviews on Steam. Players consider it one of the best in the series due to the massive world and enormous range of gameplay possibilities.
Tommy Vercetti leaves the prison and receives an extremely challenging job from his boss, Sonny Forelli. His new mission is to go to Vice City and establish a thriving drug empire. To succeed, he will have to deal with various gangs, the mafia, the cops, and the constant lack of cash.
Explore the open world of the sunny GTA Vice City video game and complete quests from the main storyline to discover the following parts of the plot. Accept jobs from various organizations and shady characters to earn cash! Your missions include murder, theft, and armed robbery. You can also make extra money by completing side jobs as a paramedic, taxi driver, or firefighter.
But Grand Theft Auto Vice City is not only the main plot but also a whole lot of additional activities! Explore the city and discover its secrets on your own. Complete bonus missions, participate in epic events and try out fantastic vehicles: motorbikes, cars, helicopters, and even motorboats. Play Flash FM radio and lose yourself in the charm of the '80s while driving around the city in the glow of the setting sun. And if that's still not enough, buy a taxi company or a nightclub and climb to the business top by earning money with other people's hands!
- Vice City's vast open-world - explore it however you like, engaging in a non-linear storyline
- Intriguing missions - accept various jobs from stealing to managing your own business
- 114 types of vehicles - try each one and drive around the city
- 30 types of weapons - choose a deadly Uzi or attack people with the machete
- The unforgettable 1980s vibes - turn on the radio and get carried away by the bright reality of those fun times
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP
- PROCESSOR: 800 MHz Intel Pentium III / 800 MHz AMD Athlon
- GRAPHICS: 32 MB VRAM
- MEMORY: 128 MB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 915 MB
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium IV / AMD Athlon XP
- GRAPHICS: 64 MB VRAM GeForce 3 / Radeon 8500
- MEMORY: 256 MB
- DISK SPACE: 1.55 GB