Armed with a simple yet stylish revolver and six devastatingly plump bullets, you must reset the security mainframe to restore order and reap the rewards of a job well done. To succeed in the game, players will need to move carefully and make smart use of their bullets, items, and the environment as rushing into new areas is the fastest way to get killed in the untamed wild of the neon corridors.
- Limited Ammunition - Begin each attempt to reach the mainframe with just six bullets for your revolver that must be picked back up after each shot and manually reloaded one by one - make them count.
- A Plethora of Items - Discover items and perks to aid you on your way to the mainframe. From homing bombs and coin magnets to a teleporter and high heels, each item will change up your approach. Choose wisely as you can only carry one item unless, of course, you find a backpack.
- Shopping and Banking - While death is permanent, money in the bank can live on for future attempts at reaching the mainframe. Make a deposit or withdrawal from one of many conveniently placed automatic banking machine throughout the facility. Or just blow your cash on a shopping spree - up to you.
- Life Decisions - Invest in items like Life Insurance or a Last Will that, if carried during the time of your unexpected death, will save your money, bullets, bombs, and keycards for your next attempt.
- Aggressive Creatures + Malfunctioning Security - Face down dozens of nasty creatures lurking around the colorful hallways and the now malfunctioning security drones meant to defend against those same creatures.
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Heavy Bullets Steam Gift GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows XP
- PROCESSOR: 2.0 GHz
- GRAPHICS: DirectX9 - Nvidia / ATI / Integrated
- MEMORY: 2 GB