Can you put the world’s most determined stuntman back into the limelight? Combo, boost and pull ludicrous stunts as Joe attempts to race his way back into the record books in over 100 eye-popping levels. Leap school buses full of screaming kids and pools of ravenous sharks! Dodge spikes and mousetraps! Speed through coin dashes and beat Team Nasty in nip-and-tuck races! Take on and win the super-challenging Pro Medals in every level!
Joe Danger is a video game, the first published by British independent developer Hello Games. Joe Danger is a side-scrolling video game incorporating elements of racing and platform games. The player controls the eponymous daredevil and navigates time-limited courses, aiming to complete enough objectives to continue to further rounds. Joe Danger is presented in a light-hearted way, with emphasis on stunts and maintaining speed.
- Create insane new levels in the Sandbox and share or download new ones through Steam Workshop!
- Take on insanely testing extra levels in the Laboratory!
- Play on your TV through Steam Big Picture, or at your desk with new mouse and keyboard controls!
- Experience Joe Danger like never before with specially enhanced graphics for PC!
- Race against other players with seamlessly downloaded ghosts, and rise up the ranks on the leaderboards!
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Joe Danger Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- PROCESSOR: 2.0 Ghz - Pentium IV / AMD
- GRAPHICS: 256 MB VRAM
- MEMORY: 1 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 700 MB HD