Old-school 3D adventure in the best traditions of the genre
Natalie, a young writer, is late for her motor ship that was to take her home to America. However, at the port she meets the captain of the cargo ship that by a lucky chance sails to the same destination. The captain invites her to sail with them, and Natalie agrees. If she only knew how this voyage would change her life. It is all about the item from a mysterious antique collection on board.
You'll enjoy a whole lot of fascinating minigames, an excellent quest for the necessary items, and a captivating and outstanding storyline. The game implements some really diverse minigames, including the simple ones that employ your reaction and speed, as well as games with an innovative, but intuitive gameplay. Game puzzles and quests are extremely logical, and they don't irritate the player by making them take the most unobvious actions to solve them. A great atmosphere and storyline provide the deepest possible gameplay involvement.
- Captivating and outstanding storyline
- Great atmosphere that absorbs you deeply into the gameplay
- The abundance of different puzzles, both classic and new, never before have not implemented
- Fascinating and extremely logical quests
- Selected difficulty level determines the contents of the game dialogs and messages received by the player in the game
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows XP
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium 4
- GRAPHICS: DirectX 9.0 compatible video card
- MEMORY: 512 MB
- DISK SPACE: 835 MB