Nominated as a IGF Seamus McNally Finalist, NightSky is an ambient action-puzzle game that offers a gameplay experience unlike any other—cerebral challenges fill uniquely designed picturesque worlds. The player must maneuver a sphere by using realistic physics to advance; each of these worlds is broken into different areas. The original soundtrack by experimental jazz musician, Chris Schlarb will further heighten the surreal experience.
- 2D platform/puzzle-based gameplay
- Advanced 2D physics model
- Multiple difficulties with unique topography
- 11 massive levels, each with expansive areas to explore
- Multiple “vehicles” each with specific uses and dynamics physics
- Additional secrets and unlockables
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for NightSky Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows XP
- PROCESSOR: Intel Atom
- GRAPHICS: 3D graphics card
- MEMORY: 512 MB
- DISK SPACE: 100 MB