Tired of bloated, overly-complex FPS games? Fancy getting addicted to something that's fast, frantic and full of blasting fun?
Then Ratz Instagib is exactly what you need!
Inspired by the classic Instagib mode of Unreal Tournament fame, Ratz Instagib takes the concept of arena-based FPS gaming and renders it down to its core essentials: namely, blasting your friends into tiny pieces with high-powered weaponry. Players take control of a railgun-toting rat in household-themed arenas, with every shot being a potential kill – no more shooting opponents repeatedly to little effect or suffering cheap deaths at the hands of people with an unfair advantage. It's every rat for themselves on an even playing field!
- Focused Gameplay – The 'one gun, one shot' nature of Ratz Instagib makes it super-accessible and easy to understand - if it moves, shoot it! Almost anyone can immediately pick up Ratz and start having fun with their friends, no matter what their FPS skill level.
- Railguns – Everyone has the same gun, so it's completely fair and balanced. What's more, because it's railguns only, there's no need to consider travel time on your shots… if you can see it, you can kill it!
- Rocket Jumping – Rather than having to use your shots to throw you up into the air, there's a dedicated 'Rocket Jump' button (default: Right Mouse) which you can use to bounce around the map like mad. That's on top of the basic 'hop' jump (default: Spacebar), which can be used repeatedly in quick succession to make you move faster.
- Maps – This Early Access release of Ratz has eight different maps, based on real-world household environments: office, play room, swimming pool, gymnasium, lounge and so on. As we get closer to the full release, we'll be adding more maps to enjoy; grab the game in Early Access and you'll see them before anyone else!
- Customisation – You can customise your game in a number of ways, thanks to an Options menu that's jam-packed with… well, options. In this initial Early Access version of Ratz, there are seven different frag types to choose from (two to start with, plus five to unlock as you play) and five different beam types (one initially, four to unlock), but more are planned as development continues. You can also play with all kinds of settings, too many to mention here – you'll need to see for yourself to appreciate how much there are!
- Modes – As well as straightforward Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, Ratz also features Capture The Flag and Freeze Tag, so you can mix things up while you play. Freeze Tag's especially hectic, as the tide of battle can turn really quickly; frozen players can be unfrozen by teammates, but doing that without getting hit yourself is the real challenge.
- Stats and Leaderboards – Ratz has fully integrated stat-tracking and leaderboards to help keep track of your progress, allowing players to be ranked via tiers and then better matched with others of the same skill level in matchmaking. Or you could just set up private games with your friends and blow them to bits without fear of losing… maybe!
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Ratz Instagib Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows XP
- PROCESSOR: Intel i3 Processor, 2.0GHz
- GRAPHICS: Intel HD 4000 Integrated Graphics
- MEMORY: 2 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 600 MB
- OS: Windows 7
- PROCESSOR: Intel i5 Processor, 2.8GHz
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 600 MB