Reign: Conflict of Nations is a large-scale real-time historical strategy game covering three centuries of medieval Europe. The player becomes a monarch testing their skills by controlling one of 26 unique factions as they develop smart economics, work political maneuvers, maintain thoughtful diplomacy, take care of resources and wage war. As the ruler players have absolute command and the ability to thrive or fail and die.
Reign: Conflict of Nations allows players to have a well thought-out and historically accurate system of building and assigning labor forces in cities, a large selection of scenario-based and random missions, an expansive and realistic technology tree, more than 150 types of military units and elaborated graphics and animations which bring the war to life.
- Based on a detailed 3D map with authentic landscape and military units
- Large-scale military campaign to turn your small principality into a large and powerful empire
- Political, economic and role-playing systems showing the intricacies of diplomacy and wars in medieval Europe
- Great people and personalities of the past, hundreds of game characters, each one with their own special qualities, including rulers, commanders, priests, alchemists and spies
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Reign: Conflict of Nations Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium 2.4 GHz
- GRAPHICS: GeForce 6600
- MEMORY: 768 MB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 2 GB HD