Replay: VHS is not dead is a puzzle/ platform game, set in a movie-based universe.
It is an ordinary Saturday evening for Harvey Hachess as he leaves his favorite video club for a movie night. On his way back, he gets caught in the middle of a rain and a threatening storm. Suddenly, he’s hit by a lightning strike! Knocked out for few minutes, he goes on as if nothing had happened.
Once home, Harvey gets comfortable and plays a video tape, a bag of popcorn in one hand and the remote control in the other one. But something seems wrong as he realize that some scenes are missing from the movie! He puts in another tape, same result… He, then, checks all his cassettes one by one but stays out of luck.
As the last tape was ejected, the VCR made a strange sound and the screen lightened up. Harvey founds himself sucked into the TV. He finds there a great opportunity to re-record all the tapes without risking the loss of his Video Club membership.
- Record your characters’ movements
- Use the remote control powers to bend time
- Change character and play again to combine their actions
- Pixel art style and evolving gameplay
- About 70 levels in 4 different movie-based universes
- Records to break and a secondary objective for each level
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Replay - VHS is not dead Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
- GRAPHICS: 3D graphics card
- MEMORY: 2 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 250 MB available space