You are a gun for hire with nothing to your name but your rifle and a single bullet. You have a special gift. You can control this bullet. Your objectives: take jobs, kill, build your reputation, and work your way up the crime ladder.
Ride the Bullet is a cross-platform game about speed, quick reflexes, and glorious ragdoll pixel-people death. In it you play as a gun for hire with the ability to steer a bullet. You will fire this bullet through various levels, completing the jobs given to you by your clients. The game includes a series of individual fast-paced steering puzzles where you'll find yourself breaking up shady deals in abandoned warehouses or even assassinating mob bosses in their own homes.
- Over 35 levels ranging in difficulty from "walk in the park" to "my fingers don't work anymore and I hate RadJor." These unique puzzles are designed around perfecting your timing and planning your trajectory in advance.
- Simple bullet steering mechanic. If you have stubs instead of hands, we've got you covered. The focus is on speed, destruction, and quick reflexes rather than complex controls.
- Physics environments where obstacles react realistically to the bullet and the bullet reacts to these obstacles.
- A gripping tale of love, revenge, deceit, and ragdoll physics.
- A cast of characters, facially acted out by MASSIVELY POPULAR youtubers (like iDubbbz AND MORE), small game devs, gamers, and wild outdoorsmen alike. Wow.
- Supports controllers and key remapping.
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Ride the Bullet Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows XP
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium 4
- GRAPHICS: Intel GMA 950, AMD equivalent. OpenGL 1.2 support
- MEMORY: 2 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 200 MB HD