Rogue Legacy is a genealogical rogue-"LITE" where anyone can be a hero. Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be color blind, or they might have Tourette's. They could even be a dwarf.
That's OK because no one's perfect, and you don't have to be to win this game. But you do have to be pretty darn good because this game is HARD. Fortunately, every time you die, all of the gold you've collected can be used to upgrade your manor, giving your next child a step up in life and another chance at vanquishing evil.
- A genealogical roguelite where every death results in stronger children and a fresh new look at tackling the castle minions.
- More than 30 unique traits affect gameplay in unique ways, such as Colorblindness, Gigantism, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Procedurally generated castles that extend replay value by making every attempt a unique experience.
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Rogue Legacy GOG.COM Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows XP
- OS: Windows 7
- PROCESSOR: 2.0GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon XP 2000+
- GRAPHICS: GeForce GT 130 / Radeon HD 2900 GT
- MEMORY: 2 GB
- DISK SPACE: 400 MB