Ruthless bird versus bird action. Wild animals and the artefacts of a mysterious ancient culture. A game full of challenge and discovery – unlike anything you've played before.
Secrets of Raetikon
You find yourself alone in the mountains of the Alps. Discover strange contraptions, wild animals and the mysteries of an ancient culture. Uncover the Secrets of Rætikon in an atmospheric, open-world 2D game in which you fly like a bird and explore an uncharted world.
Secrets of Rætikon is an action-focussed exploration game with an open world. Fly through the savage mountains of the Alps and collect parts of ancient machines. The world is rich in interactivity. Trees, rocks, plants and animals – everything is physics based and can be grabbed and dragged around.
Hostile animals protect their habitats and interact with you as well as each other. Use this ecosystem to your advantage: drag a bird of prey to another predator and they attack each other; grab a robin and feed it to a buzzard – it will attack the poor bird instead of you; defend yourself by wielding spiked plants or by pushing foes into thornbushes.
- Single player campaign
- An emergent ecosystem influenced by your actions
- A living, breathing world where everything is physical
- Many different kinds of animals
- An epic story told in Raetic runes
- Huge animal kings and ancient contraptions
- Achievements and Stats
- Play creatively and solve puzzles the way you want
- Full game editable via the built-in level editor
- Easily share your self-designed levels via Steam Workshop
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Secrets of Rætikon Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- PROCESSOR: 2 GHz
- GRAPHICS: Intel HD 4000
- MEMORY: 1024 MB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 200 MB