Hunker down at your London flat at 221b Baker St. The year is 1896, and Scotland Yard has called Sherlock Holmes with an urgent request for help. A young painter has been found murdered and rolled up in a remarkable Persian carpet. Along with Watson, you must investigate the peculiar crime, exploring crime scene locations in search of missing clues.
Interact with suspects, and analyze police reports and witness statements to solve the crime and unravel the mystery of the Persian carpet!
- Search for crime scene for hidden objects
- Analyse clues and Police findings
- Investigate numerous suspects
- Review your progress by studying the Holmes' Deduction Board
- Interactive gameplay
- Detailed, atmospheric 3D scenes
- Period background music
- Bonus mini-puzzle games!
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of The Persian Carpet Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- PROCESSOR: Pentium III 600 MHz or higher and AMD Athlon
- GRAPHICS: 32 MB Microsoft DirectX 9-compliant video card
- MEMORY: 256 Mb RAM
- DISK SPACE: 300Mb