Train Simulator Classic is a train game to end all train games. It offers players a tremendous amount of content both in terms of trains they can operate, whether electric, steam or diesel, and routes they can take. Players can enjoy various pre-determined scenarios and the free-roam mode and even create their own railworks with an intuitive editor tool.
One of the best features of Train Simulator Classic edition is authenticity. The game offers you an opportunity to take control of real trains such as DB BR 411 ICE T, BR Class 390 Pendolino, Union Pacific AC4400CW and many more! On top of that, you can also visit famous railways including Tehachapi Pass: Mojave – Bakersfield or WCML South: London Euston – Birmingham. All recreated with utmost care is sure to offer an amazing experience for any train fans or provide an opportunity to learn more for lay people!
Freedom of gameplay
In Train Simulator Classic you can play various scenarios both in Career and Standard modes. But if you're preferring more open and unrestricted gameplay then Free Roam mode is just for you as it provides an exploratory experience. In case you're feeling creative, the game also has an editor tool that will allow you to create your scenarios and railworks and even share it with the rest of the community!
- Huge attention to detail and authenticity
- Hundreds of real-life cult trains
- Famous railways and locations to visit
- Various game modes
- Editor tool and access to Steam Workshop
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Train Simulator Classic (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: 32-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 8.1 or 10 Required (Other OS versions and types are not supported)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core-i3 4330 3.50 GHz Dual Core or AMD A8 6600K 3.90 GHz Quad Core or Better
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 Graphics with 1 GB Dedicated VRAM or Better
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 40 GB or more available space (Additional Add-Ons will require more)
- OTHER: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller Laptop, Notebook, Mobile or Low Power versions of the above specifications (including Intel or Integrated Graphics) may work but are not supported. Updates to Chipset, Graphics and Audio Device Drivers may be required. For information relating to recommended specifications for Train Simulator 64-bit, please refer to the Train Simulator 2019 User Guide.
- OS: 32- or 64-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 8.1 or 10 Required (Other OS versions and types are not supported)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core-i5 4690 3.50 GHz Quad Core or AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.80 GHz Quad Core or Better
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 480 with 4 GB Dedicated VRAM or Better
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM (maximum possible under 32-bit Windows)/16 GB or Better (For 64-bit Windows)
- DISK SPACE: High Performance SSD Recommended with 40 GB or more available space (Additional Add-Ons will require more)