One of the most powerful passenger steam locomotives ever to be built for the British railway network – the Coronation Class ‘Duchess of Sutherland’ – comes to Train Simulator in its fantastically preserved BR Brunswick Green livery.
The Duchess of Sutherland for Train Simulator is available in BR Brunswick Green livery and is a former Iron Horse House model, which has been updated to Train Simulator standard, including new scenarios and improved exterior modelling. Features of the locomotive include AWS for mainline running, steam chest pressure gauge, live steam injector steam valve, headlights, cylinder cocks, opening firebox doors, and fireman’s and driver’s light. Also included are BR Mk1 coaches in maroon livery.
- LMS Coronation Class ‘Duchess of Sutherland’ in BR Brunswick Green livery
- Steam chest pressure gauge
- Live steam injector steam valve
- Cylinder cocks
- Opening firebox doors
- Fireman’s and driver’s light
- BR Mk1 coaches in maroon livery
- Quick Drive compatible
- Scenarios for the Settle-Carlisle route
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Train Simulator: Duchess of Sutherland Loco Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- PROCESSOR: 2.8 GHz - Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon MP
- GRAPHICS: 512 MB VRAM
- MEMORY: 2.0 GB RAM