Considered to be one of the most reliable and trouble-free EMUs of the Mk3 family, the Class 321 is a popular commuter train operated by a number of companies across the UK, and now available for Train Simulator in First Capital Connect livery.
The Class 321 EMU for Train Simulator is available in First Capital Connect livery and features passenger view, cab and instrument lighting, and a full four-car consist, comprising of DTCO, PMSO, TSO and DTSO passenger vehicles.
- Class 321 in First Capital Connect livery
- Cab and instrument lighting
- Passenger view
- Four-car consist, including DTCO, PMSO, TSO and DTSO vehicles
- Quick Drive compatible
- Scenarios for the East Coast Main Line London-Peterborough route
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Train Simulator: First Capital Connect Class 321 EMU Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- PROCESSOR: 2.8 GHz - Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon MP
- GRAPHICS: 512 MB VRAM
- MEMORY: 2.0 GB RAM