The hustle and bustle of the UK’s capital city and the sprawling countryside of Essex and East Anglia come together in one fantastic modern route for Train Simulator.
The 19th Century London Liverpool Street is the City terminus point of the Great Eastern Main Line before the line winds through the suburbs of London and past the Olympic Park, into Essex and on to Suffolk.
- Full 70 mile route from London Liverpool Street to Ipswich
- Branch line from Colchester to Colchester Town, Witham to Braintree, and Ipswich to Felixstowe Container Terminal and Docks
- Route landmarks including Stratford, the Olympic Park, Chelmsford, Colchester and Manningtree
- Greater Anglia Class 360 EMU
- Scenarios for the route
- Quick Drive compatible
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Train Simulator: Great Eastern Main Line London-Ipswich Route Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- PROCESSOR: 2.8 GHz - Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon MP
- GRAPHICS: 512 MB VRAM
- MEMORY: 2.0 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 6 GB HD