The route from Hamburg to Hanover in Germany is one of the most important railway lines in Lower Saxony, running from the state capital of Hanover to Germany’s second largest city, Hamburg, and now you can take control of your own high speed passenger train on this arterial route in Train Simulator.
The line is probably most well-known for its record breaking feat – on 13 August 1980, locomotive 120 002 set a new world speed record of 231km/h for rotary current locomotives between Celle and Uelzen.
The Hamburg-Hanover route for Train Simulator is an accurate depiction of north Germany’s most important railway line, passing through spectacular scenery, unique stations and major freight depots. Enjoy this stunning route with the included DB ICE 2, DB Class 101 and DBAG Class 294.
- 153km (95 mile) route from Hamburg to Hanover
- Maschen Marshalling Yard, Uelzen Metronom Depot, Hanover Flughaven Station,
- Hanover Nordstadt Bahnhof and Hamburg Docks
- DB ICE 2, DB Class 101 and DBAG Class 294
- Scenarios for the route
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Train Simulator: Hamburg-Hanover Route Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- PROCESSOR: 2.8 GHz - Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon MP
- GRAPHICS: 512 MB VRAM
- MEMORY: 2.0 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 6 GB HD