Soak up the sun in the new Miami - West Palm Beach route for Train Simulator and drive the commuter rail line under cloudless blue skies from Mangonia Park to Miami Airport.
The most notable station along the stretch of line is West Palm Beach, which opened to passengers in 1925. This station was fully restored in 1991 and is on the National Register of Historic Places, its pastel walls and iconic architecture contrast the heady diesels that roll through.
- 70 mile (114km) route from Miami to West Palm Beach
- Miami Central Station
- New Miami Airport Station
- Stunning Florida coastline
- Historic West Palm Beach Station
- Amtrak P42DC locomotive with Silver Star passenger cars
- CSX Dash 8-40CW
- Scenarios for the route
- Quick Drive compatible
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Train Simulator: Miami - West Palm Beach Route Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- PROCESSOR: 2.8 GHz - Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon MP
- GRAPHICS: 512 MB VRAM
- MEMORY: 2.0 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 6 GB HD