The mighty Union Pacific Challenger 4-6-6-4 is now available for Train Simulator, featuring four exciting and challenging scenarios specially created for the Sherman Hill route.
The stiff gradients of the Wasatch Mountains demanded newer, more powerful and efficient locomotives, leading to Union Pacific’s chief engineers to design a 4-6-6-4 steam locomotive that utilised two sets of driving wheels each with their own steam cylinders. The Challenger’s impressive articulated wheel arrangement made it one of the most successful large steam locomotive designs ever developed and was considered to be one of the most technologically advanced of its kind, providing both high horsepower and efficient operations.
- Union Pacific Challenger in Union Pacific black and lined grey liveries
- Realistic cab interior and sounds
- Improved locomotive physics and TSX effects
- Realistic raindrops and correct headlight illumination
- New smoke and steam particle emitters
- Quick Drive compatible
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Train Simulator: Union Pacific Challenger Loco Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- PROCESSOR: 2.8 GHz - Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon MP
- GRAPHICS: 512 MB VRAM
- MEMORY: 2.0 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 6 GB HD