Twelve Minutes is an interactive indie adventure game played from a top-down perspective with a plot straight from a thriller! The game 12 Minutes was developed by Luis Antonio and published by Annapurna Interactive. The game was released on 19th August 2021 with many positive reviews for Microsoft Windows, especially regarding voice acting, as many fan-favourite actors such as Daisy Ridley, William Dafoe and James McAvoy are starring in this production.
The plot of this thriller game is set in a small apartment shared between a husband voiced by James McAvoy and a wife voiced by Daisy Ridley. The apartment is composed of a main living area with a kitchen, bedroom, closet and bathroom. The couple is about to celebrate an evening they planned to spend together when a police detective breaks into the apartment and accuses the wife of a murder and then beats the husband, that is the player's character, to death.
And then the time loop starts. There is no end to the nightmare the player is forced to relive through their character in the game. The time loop is about 10 minutes long in real life. If the player pays enough attention and uses the knowledge of what is to come, the time loop can be broken, and the suffering can finally end.
- Intriguing plot with an endless time loop of events requiring the player to be mindful.
- Fan-favorite actors as voices behind main characters.
- The game allows the player to embrace a thriller genre with its claustrophobic and tense plot.
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Twelve Minutes (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows 7
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-2300 | AMD Phenom II X4 965
- GRAPHICS: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450, 1 GB | AMD Radeon HD 5770, 1 GB
- MEMORY: 2 GB RAM
- OS: Windows 10
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-6600 | AMD FX-8350
- GRAPHICS: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080, 8 GB | AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 8 GB
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM