Cubic is a voxel based action/adventure (Sci-Fi!) game about digging, discovering, designing, deploying, and defending. But we see it as more than a game. Cubic is an ever-evolving platform, shaped by the actions of its players. Right now that involves players giving feedback about the direction of development. Before long, players will have a much more direct role in how Cubic shapes up by traveling to the planets of other players and by trading and selling their fabrications. Fabrications are custom objects that can be created in-game by players, using the materials harvested from their planet. See below for more details.
What can I do in Cubic right now?
- Cubic has what we believe to be an awesome storyline. Of course, we would say that! So we’ll let you be the judge. Tell us what you think so we can make improvements, create story branches, or even change its entire direction.
- After the tutorial, you’re dropped straight into sandbox mode. In this mode, you can explore your planet. This is also where you can dig and create (though a major component of creating is also found in Cubic’s Fabricator).
- In the Fabricator, you can process the raw resources you’ve collected from your planet into refined materials. Using these refined materials in the Design mode of the Fabricator, you can create just about anything you want.
- The LAIR (Logistical Analysis and Integration of Resources) is your central hub on your planet. There are currently two stations currently active in your LAIR: the Fabrication Station (see above) and the Integration Station.
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Cubic Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2
- PROCESSOR: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- GRAPHICS: 256 MB VRAM
- MEMORY: 2 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 1 GB