Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third instalment of BioWare's original fantasy series. A massive rift between realities threatens to rip the world apart, the conflict between Templars and Mages is still raging, and a greater danger lurks in the shadow, gathering and corrupting armies. Good luck fixing that mess, Herald of Andraste.
Dragon Age: Inquisition (PC) continues the storyline of the previous two Dragon Age games, where the conflicts started in DA: Origins and DA2 come to fruition, creating one of the greatest crises Thedas has ever known. You are playing the Herald of Andraste, the only person to survive an explosion which shattered the boundary between the real world and the dimension of dreams, Fade.Along the way you will battle demons, ancient horrors, multiple dragons, tangle with spirits, and uncover secrets long since forgotten by everyone.
Command your forces
DA:I gives you command of the growing Inquisition, reinstated to combat the turmoil in Ferelden and Orlais. You decide how to address an ever growing number of emergencies requiring your attention. Decide whether you want to solve problems with your military forces, a network or spies and assassins, or the silver tongues and treaties of your diplomats. Manipulate the events from the shadows, or stand proudly in the limelight. Your decisions shape the Inquisition's reputation and the state of the world in many ways.How will you carry this burden, Inquisitor?
Tactical spectacular battles
Whether you crush bandits and rogue templars, demons, or massive dragons, Dragon Age: Inquisition gameplay will provide ample challenge to tactically minded. Direct your four-person team against enemy groups of diverse composition and pick your targets based on positioning, gear, and abilities. Push your mages to pick off archers, let your warrior block the shielded templar, and have your rogue harass all of them from the sidelines. Pause at any time to give orders or watch your casters frozen mid-spell or warriors suspended in the air right before landing a devastating blow.
Every major region of DAI has its own dragon, and they are difficult, complex boss fights of an epic scale. Each dragon has a unique design, from coloring, to model, to abilities. Defeating the true dragons of Dragon Age requires tight cooperation between party members, careful positioning, and proper gear. The reward? Rare crafting resources, gold, and powerful items.Are you daring enough to test your skills and team against the mightiest creatures that have ever roamed Thedas?
Deep character customisation
DAI character creation allows you to create a stunning number of faces, complex enough to recreate many familiar faces or create your own. For the first time in the franchise you can play as a Qunari, a large, horned species following an odd set of customs and beliefs. The selection of species and background unlocks special conversation options and may influence special events in your war room.
- Enthralling, Choice-driven Narrative – You’re not just deciding who to send into which battle in Inquisition, you’re making important decisions that shape the future of Thedas. Each choice carries weight, and your actions can lead to a variety of outcomes. Inquisition is a highly personalized journey, where one wrong move could set in motion a series of events that alter the physical aspects of the world itself, making your Thedas – and your heroes – feel truly unique.
- A Massive World to Discover – The world of Thedas has never been bigger or more detailed; it’s wide open, and ripe for exploration. Discover enemy keeps ripe for the taking. Unearth hidden caves filled with lurking creatures. Thedas is vast and dangerous, but uncovering its secrets can spell the difference between victory and defeat.
- Intense, Strategic Combat – There’s no wrong way to play Dragon Age: Inquisition… except for the way that gets you killed. Fortunately, the optional strategic view gives you a god’s-eye vantage on battle. Time stops while you plan in this view, but if that’s not your style, you can just barrel ahead, crossbows blazing.
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Dragon Age: Inquisition EA App Key POLAND. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 64bit
- PROCESSOR: Intel i5 2.0 GHz / AMD 4-Qore 2.5 GHz
- GRAPHICS: 512 MB VRAM / AMD Radeon HD 4870 / NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 26 GB
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 64bit
- PROCESSOR: Intel i4 3.0 GHz
- GRAPHICS: 3GB VRAM / AMD Radeon HD 7870 / R9 270 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- MEMORY: 8 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 26 GB