The title first debuted in 1991 as the fourth installment in the FINAL FANTASY series. Wildly popular thanks to its unique characters and dramatic storylines, it went on to be ported to many different platforms.
FINAL FANTASY IV was the first title to introduce the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which has become synonymous with the series. It also saw the introduction of the Augment system, which enabled the transfer of abilities from other characters and gave players an edge in battles.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes
- Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals
- Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature
- Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
- Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
- High resolution graphics and retouched cutscenes.
- The interface has been renewed to match those of the gamepad.
- Select difficulty from Normal to Hard to adjust the balance of the game.
- New save functions, including autosave, allow for players to quit the game at any time without fear of losing their progress.
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Final Fantasy IV (3D Remake) Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows Vista
- PROCESSOR: 2.4 GHz
- MEMORY: 2 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 750 MB