Gettysburg: Armored Warfare is a hybrid real-time strategy/third-person shooter video game, developed by Radioactive Software and published by Paradox Interactive.
The outcome of the Civil War is in peril. Weapons, armor and machinery have been sent back in time. The Confederate forces are now attempting to overthrow the Union and change the course of history.
Take control of either side and engage in massive online battles with unique Real Time Strategy / Third Person Shooter gameplay mechanics.Customize your army by combining both futuristic and period soldiers, tanks, boats, zeppelins and more. Control your army from above using traditional real time strategy controls.
Then take control of any unit in the third person perspective for direct combat. Large scale multiplayer battles, customizable armies and multiple game modes await. Prepare for the Alternate American Civil War…
- 64 players per server
- 4 maps (9 km x 9 km in size)
- Over 1,000 controllable units on the battlefield at once
- Play as Union or Confederate
- 14 unit types (infantry, cavalry, tanks, ships, zeppelins and more)
- Persistent Point/XP system and Statistics Tracking
- Steam Achievements
- Army Builder with Steam Cloud support for saving your armies
- Multiple gameplay modes including Army Skirmish and Deathmatch
- Integrated World Editor for creating your own battlefields
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Gettysburg: Armored Warfare Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows XP SP2 / SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- PROCESSOR: Core 2 Duo 2.24GHz
- GRAPHICS: 512MB Nvidia GeoForce 8800
- MEMORY: 2GB
- DISK SPACE: 6 GB