A fast-paced, tough as nails Third Person Arcade Tower Defense, McDROID will challenge both your trigger finger and your wits as you multitask like a robotic spider-doggy: running, shooting, building your base, controlling, healing, harvesting, repairing, planting, upgrading and researching - all at the same time.
Defend your shuttle against a variety of crazed alien species as they mutate, corrupt the ground or even turn your crops against you. Load up on, play solo campaign or join in up to 3 people in survival arenas and take the battle to the enemy. If it gets too crazy, turtle up behind your defensive perimeter and assume direct control of the turrets.
- Story campaign where each level uncovers a new game mechanic and research blueprint, and where you heal a planet.
- Hard as nail Survival Levels with persistence: your towers and economy stay with you from death to death, but also bomb trees, unfortunately.
- Persistent Research. Do you focus on improving your lasers first or branch out into bliss engine as you climb through the research trees?
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: if you're overwhelmed in single campaign, have some robot-buddies join you.
- Persistent base building: Complete a level on Normal and you can play on in Challenge and Nightmare modes. Your base and economy will carry over but will have to withstand much deadlier attacks!
- Unique towers that create powerful synergies such as boosting power of automatic robots or teslas chain linking.
- Space age cartoon graphics.
- Not 40s, not 50s, not 80s but 60 rock!
- Harvest the only sensible resource of the future: Unfeasibly large strawberries.
- Achievements awarded for tasks ranging from tricky to insane.
- Find the decals and paint to customize your McDROID, they are scattered about.
- Supports Xbox 360 controller
- NOTE: no gamepad support on Linux.
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for McDROID Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows XP
- PROCESSOR: Dual Core
- GRAPHICS: nvidia 660 Ti
- MEMORY: 2 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 1 GB