Ok Scout, it's time to show us what you’re made of-break free from your city life and live like a real outdoorsman. The wilderness isn’t for the faint of heart, but if you work hard, learn how to use the environment and be one with nature, you too can become a Master Outdoorsman.
You're in the wild now! With your backpack stocked and rifle loaded, you are ready to leave city life behind. Make sure you set up camp and a fire before the sun goes down...the wolves and bears are starving and you look like dinner. The Ranger needs some guidance from a skilled outdoorsman, and Gary at the Snowridge Lodge could really use some more game to get him through the rough months. Are you up for the challenge of surviving in the Open Country?
- A Full Outdoor Adventure - Hunt, Explore, and Survive as you weather the elements and harsh conditions.
- Hone Your Skills - Build a Campsite and set up shelter when you're too far from home base. A real Hunter can find a spot that doubles as a look out post.
- Help The Ranger and Protect the Valley - Gary and the locals will give you plenty of tasks to keep you busy, and you might even make a four legged friend along the way.
- Level Up - Better weapons, better equipment, and tougher missions - are you worthy of being called the Master Outdoorsman?
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Open Country (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Win 7, 8, 10
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon HD 7950