Train Simulator 2015 is the next railroad simulator from the Rail Simulator Developments team. This newest installment consists of the game itself released in 2014 further enchanced by an expanded tutorial, three new tracks as well as several trains not available before.
Routes and content for TS2015 includes the London to Peterborough East Coast Main Line route with First Capital Connect Class 365 and Hitachi Class 800/801, New York to New Haven North East Corridor route with Amtrak ACS-64 Amtrak Acela Express, and Munich to Garmisch-Partenkirschen route with DB BR 426 and DB BR 411 ‘ICE-T’.
Train Simulator 2015 also includes the newly created TS Academy, a training area designed to introduce new players to the series quickly and easily. In TS Academy players can experience all types of trains, as well as mastering different environments and learning the intricacies of train operations and signalling systems. They can go from beginner to pro, earning driver licenses and awards along the way.
- Welcome to TS Academy: Your career starts here! Learn to master all kinds of trains, locations and situations as you qualify to be a train driver.
- Real World Routes: Ride the rails on New York’s busiest passenger route, take an alpine adventure from Munich and drive the express service to London in a variety of challenging career scenarios.
- Build your dream: Turn your hand to building your own routes with a suite of powerful and easy to use creator tools and download more routes and locos from the store.
What are the system requirements?
Below are the system specifications for Train Simulator 2015 Standard Edition Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for this product may change over time.
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- PROCESSOR: 2.8 GHz - Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon
- GRAPHICS: 512 MB VRAM
- MEMORY: 2.0 GB RAM
- DISK SPACE: 6 GB HD